[ilds] Herald no. 33 (2015)

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Thu May 28 09:06:06 PDT 2015

A fast note on the Herald -- yes, there's a typo in the OMG roman
numerals...  I can't count to XVIV, but it may not be fair to ask a
Greek event to do Roman work.  In any case, onward and upwards in
Alexandrian Arabic fashion to On Miracle Ground *19*!

Thanks to those who noticed and wrote to me.  I've passed it along to
the editor and Anna.

Best,
James