[ilds] Youth Movement

Willem Peter Hartgring wphartgring at gmail.com
Wed May 6 16:59:03 PDT 2015

Pessimistic also . . . in this line of thinking.

Although I booze and chain smoke, the vast ego has dissolved

to a place where it is taken care of better.

One can simply dump it. To have an ego is bourgeois, a corporate

thing to carry around. To be or not to be = to be and not toy be.

To be real, one has to withdraw to nature these days. To the calm

process of wonder. Durrell was a great teacher, I remember to have

found his books in the right order on the book shelves of my friends.

The Quartet. Even more, I re-read Borges in dark nights, and

re connected  with his wonderous universe.

There is a self, and a over self. This is the way to grow, is not

found in the youth, but in advanced study and knowledge.

Durrell has lived on the edges of a culture doomed to fade.

The dance of decades.  A master in that.

It has to fade away, his work, into oblivion.

Every decade has its master, or faster.

No one steers the wheel. Apparatus is the new god.

Apps. You, believers of the word, in your corner,

I will read your post in the way of visiting a grave.

Salut, Willem Peter.