[ilds] Youth Movement

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed May 6 05:01:18 PDT 2015

I'm pessimistic about the future of literature.  I agree with David Green.  We live in an age without great writers and without an appreciation of greatness.  The culture has radically changed.  Corporate culture has taken over, and that includes both the publishing industry and the academic production of MFAs.  It's all about the "bottom line" and standardization.

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone