[ilds] Gifford's "Late Modernism's Migrations"

david wilde wilded at hotmail.com
Tue May 5 14:40:25 PDT 2015

Hey guys I hate to break into the compadres' fisticuffed illusions or delusions of grandeur but methinks at least looking across the pond that is from New Mexico there is a whole globe of literary hysteria harking back to Miller and Durrell but only in the shape of the Latin Americanists of South American scripture.  Con permisso.  David Wilde

Amazon
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B003FP9HTC