[ilds] Arabic translation of Alexandria Quartet

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 15:05:28 PDT 2015

It would be interesting to know what the recent sales are for the Quartet in Arabic translation.  Presumably there must be a market in 2009.  During the Durrell Celebration held in Alexandria, back in 2007, the Egyptian audience voiced a good deal of hostility towards LD and his portrayal of Egyptians in the Quartet.

Bruce