[ilds] From Crete, Rhodes and Cyprus are Easy

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 23 12:19:30 PDT 2015

Linda,

There are regular ferry services between the major Greek islands especially during the summer when the northern hordes invade the sunny south. Ferry would be my preferred option; immerse yourself in the Mediterranean blue while sitting on the deck with cold beer. Or travel at night and invoke the opening chapter of Reflections on a Marine Venus while steaming for Rhodes which my Greek friend Stavros says "is a most beautiful Island". He also says "In Australia I am a King. I have house, I have garden, I have fruit trees to sit under."

David

16 William Street
Marrickville NSW 2204
Australia