[ilds] Attn: James Gifford

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 15:03:10 PST 2015

Bravo James and Charles, and congrats to Len for getting your answer like
this! We are all reminded of LGD's great skill in populating a whole city's
worth of characters and bringing them to vivid life! Even though I've read
the Quintet repeatedly over the decades I had forgotten this key passage,
which brings Rob, Constance and Bloshford (or whomever) alive again right
now on our desktop and smartphone! Thanks very much for the reminder!

Cheers - Ken