[ilds] Fwd: New book published

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sat Feb 7 15:10:23 PST 2015

Dear all,

I think this announcement from Brewster Chamberlin will be of interest
to many on the ILDS list.  Brewster also wrote /A Chronology of the Life
and Times of Lawrence Durrell/, which I know graces many bookshelves for
those on the list.

Congratulations to Brewster on this fine achievement, especially given
the swell in Hemingway criticism lately.

All best,
James