[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 94, Issue 3

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 4 11:35:01 PST 2015

Interesting.  University Presses are having a hard time nowadays, aside from problems of “editorial fashion,” which is basically a problem with the academy itself.  But the Internet is changing access.  Go to academia.edu <http://academia.edu/> and you’ll find articles uploaded with free access.

Bruce