[ilds] Editing

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 13:43:36 PST 2015

Hi Bruce,

The image comes from Chris Bennett's /Hannibal/:

   http://www.chrisbenn.com

The full image is here:

   http://www.chrisbenn.com/images/hannibal%202a%20copy.jpg

As you can see from the slightly larger space in the image used for the
UAP's 2015 catalogue, there's more to view than just the elephant's
back{side}...

   http://ampersandinc.ca/files/S15-UAP-Catalogue.pdf

The book's designer is the same as /Personal Modernisms/, Alan Brownoff,
who does some really fantastic work.  I have many UAP books on my
shelves, including their poetry editions, which are particularly
attractive (and innovative).  The interior design is often done by the
poet and typographer Jason Dewinetz who also did the design for the ELS
editions of /Pied Piper of Lovers/ and /Panic Spring/.

All best,
James