[ilds] Editing

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue Feb 3 10:46:30 PST 2015

Hi Bruce,

As you'll see when the book comes out, this was Peter Baldwin's baby
(elephant) -- and Dumbo certainly had a multi-year gestation with
several complications.  Peter's contributed an excellent Preface that
opens the volume, and I accept responsibility for the ears or any other
defects:

   http://wsupress.wayne.edu/books/detail/elephants-back

Happily, the press is using the cover image for their catalogue this
year as well.

All best,
James