[ilds] Fwd: publication

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 14:27:59 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I'd like to draw your attention to Rony Alfandary's fine work in MAARG
(attached).  Also, many thanks to Rony for his thoughtful commentary on
viewing Judith.

One quick clarification.  The DSC published a print-only edition of
/Judith/ (Durrell's work) in 2012, followed by Open Road's digital and
print.  I've not ordered the print copy from Open Road -- has anyone
seen it?

All best,
James