[ilds] Sue Gee on Durrell on Corfu and Cyprus

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 11:22:04 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I've been asked by the publisher to share information about the Summer
issue of /Slightly Foxed: The Real Reader’s Quarterly/, which features
an article on /Prospero's Cell/ and /Bitter Lemons/ by the novelist Sue
Gee.  They've kindly given me the file to share on the listserv (see
attached).

For fairness, if you like how Sue Gee writes about Durrell, take a look
at her latest novel, /Coming Home/, about Surrey (not *my* Surrey, the
older one...):

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Coming-Home-Sue-Gee/dp/1472207122

All best,

James Gifford, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English & Director of the University Core
School of Humanities
University College
Fairleigh Dickinson University
Voice: 604-648-4476