[ilds] Brewster Chamberlain's new book

Lynn-Marie & Brewster sunrisedriven at gmail.com
Sat Sep 6 14:01:10 PDT 2014

Dear Bruce,
Thanks for the complement about the LD chronology. In February the
University Press of Kansas will publish my The Hemingway Log: A Chronology
of His Life and Times. If I possessed a collection of LD photographs, which
I don't, alas, I'd have to give them to someone else to make into a book.
I've discussed this with Ian MacNiven and others in the ILDS for many years
without a result. As I enter the latter half of my seventh decade all my
energies are devoted to the completion of a four-volume novel about Berlin
1850-1950. Almost finished volume 3. Avanti!
Brewster