[ilds] Is D Durrell?

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 10:16:03 PDT 2014

Thanks Bruce. Obviously SC is travel writing: a short term bus trip as a
tourist. CVG proves my point - he is writing about a place where he lived
for 30 years!

Just because we have to travel there doesn't make it travel writing per se.

Cheers - Ken

BTW, my own pathologically incoherent website www.travelogorrhea.com is a
travelogue of a family trip to Italy seven years ago. The last page
mentions Durrell.