[ilds] Is D Durrell?

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:25:04 PDT 2014

No one is going to argue with Anna. I feel that would be a grave mistake.

If she read 50 books by Englishmen in Greece, I agree that this must be a
bona fide genre in its own right.

However - I still feel a distinction can be made between a book like A Time
of Gifts by PLF versus Prospero's Cell. The former is a true travelogue,
while the latter is...what it is.

Cheers - Ken