[ilds] The Cretan Connection

Richard Pine rpinecorfu at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 02:08:56 PDT 2014

Durrell also claimed to have a relative in India who, like Mountolive's father, was an expert in Indian (Pali?) texts (sorry for vagueness, am in transit) which I had always thought, until you raised the PLFpossibility, was LD's link to the idea of the 'distant' father. We all had a distant father, didn't we?
RP