[ilds] Call for articles

david wilde wilded at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 28 11:09:58 PDT 2014

Hi Paul.  I would like to submit an article/something to your magazine but not sure just yet what I would like to say regarding such a broad group of interesting subjects.  I am thinking that as an expat Brit living in New Mexico and heavily influenced by what I have read thru ilds and fellow liter-ists here in NM (and as a writer myself) on LD and Miller there should be a possible article that would interest your readers.  How about a piece to include Ferlinghetti and the above mentioned group of Anais Nin?  Sincerely  David Wilde.
PS  Thanks for the opportunity to enter the fray!