[ilds] ILDS Digest, Vol 86, Issue 18_Message 3

Sumantra Nag sumantranag at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 20:43:25 PDT 2014

Ken, I appreciate your confidence, but this is obviously a role I cannot
fulfill. I am also not conversant with the correspondence you have in mind.
So I must humbly decline any role in this project and accept any
disappointment felt on account of my incompetence.

Regards

Sumantra

Message: 3
> Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2014 16:38:19 -0700
> From: Kennedy Gammage <gammage.kennedy at gmail.com>
> To: ilds at lists.uvic.ca
> Subject: Re: [ilds] Durrell's Correspondence
>
> OK ? we?re going to need an expert in weapons, munitions, demolition, and
> high explosives ? that?s Bruce. David, you handle the planning and all the
> blueprints. Marc ? you?re in charge of languages and translation.
Merrianne
> ? you charm them and then give them the ?Mickey Finn? knock-out drops.
> Sumantra ? you?re in charge of all the electronics.
>
> And James ? you do all the actual work.
>
> Cheers - Ken

Sent from my Samsung Tablet