[ilds] Durrell's Correspondence

Kennedy Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 16:38:19 PDT 2014

OK – we’re going to need an expert in weapons, munitions, demolition, and
high explosives – that’s Bruce. David, you handle the planning and all the
blueprints. Marc – you’re in charge of languages and translation. Merrianne
– you charm them and then give them the ‘Mickey Finn’ knock-out drops.
Sumantra – you’re in charge of all the electronics.

And James – you do all the actual work.

Cheers - Ken