[ilds] Interesting adventures of Paddy Fermor and Larry Durrell

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 19:53:22 PDT 2014

Marc,

I'm afraid I don't understand what you think I'm accusing anyone of.
There's most certainly no condemnation in my comments at all.

Perhaps a more careful look at what I've said will calm matters.

As for the pages of /Pied Piper of Lovers/, take a look at the book.
You may find it clarifies what I've written.

All best,
James