[ilds] Interesting adventures of Paddy Fermor and Larry Durrell

Lee Sternthal lalexsternthal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 10:02:15 PDT 2014

i think in order to find what you're looking for it sounds like you're making the case that you'd have to look for it in friends and associates' correspondence, journals and accounts.  and that does sound like the way to go.  but this episode recorded by Fermur sounds more amusing than erotic.  i think i'd probably also be a bit more intrigued if the owner of the "victim's penis" hadn't been married/with his wife Joan for nearly 60 years before she passed.