[ilds] "bounce" messages

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 07:09:21 PDT 2014

Dear all,

A number of people received a "bounce" warning for the ILDS listserv.  You can ignore this -- it means the listserv mail server attempted to delivery messages to you but could not due to a lag on your own email server, a full inbox, or other such things.  This happened for perhaps a third of the list, so I suspect some large scale slow down over the weekend for servers.  I doubt it will recur.

As the administrator, let me know if you have another message.  It's an automatic function to close subscriptions when an account appears to be disabled, over capacity, or expired.

Cheers,
James

Sent from my iPad