[ilds] Hello all

Marc Piel marc at marcpiel.fr
Mon Jun 9 03:53:52 PDT 2014

There is a moving and interesting programme on
French TV titled "La Parenthèse Inattendue"
(unexpected parenthesis); It is the meeting of 3
or 4 public persons (actors, artists, singers,
journalists, writers...) that spend a weekend
together in a country house, during which they
talk about themselves, their career and their
lives, how they got where they are and why. We,
the spectators, already know their public lives
and suddenly discover who they are privately. Thus
we can see their two lives. Maybe we all have two
lives without one of them being the opposite to
the other, but never the less different!
Hope you find this interesting?
Marc Piel