[ilds] Durrell's Readings and Scholarship

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 7 07:37:05 PDT 2014

Richard,

Thanks.  I'd very much like to see your bibliography of Durrell's library.  It's important.  Let me know if you'll sell privately, as with Mindscape.  What would also be useful is a catalog/photos of his paintings, that is, those he painted and other art work (I assume he owned some of Miller's paintings).

Best,

Bruce

Sent from my iPhone