[ilds] Modern Bisexual Love and Beyond

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 6 11:34:19 PDT 2014

Speaking of "substance" I'd like Lee Sternthal to show some evidence that he's actually read Lawrence Durrell's work and that he knows much about his life.  So far — zilch.  No references to the works themselves and no accurate knowledge of the man's life.  Instead, I hear a lot of posturing and hot air.

James, you're doing a great job and thanks for your time and effort.  All of it wasted, it appears.

Bruce