[ilds] Modern Bisexual Love and Beyond

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 23:00:43 PDT 2014

On 2014-06-05, 10:45 PM, Lee Sternthal wrote:
> "Fox news," "racism," "privilege..." Some of you really throw around the
> semantics (and assumptions) when you don't hear what you want from a
> stranger.  It really stiphles.  Relax.

Lee, I can't find "racism" or "privilege" mentioned in the message
you're responding to, so let's set them aside as reader-imminent
associations that are unlikely to be shared by other readers.  And trust
me, I'm relaxed -- even have a lovely glass of Corryvreckan making me
more so.

Personally, I like hearing what I don't want.  The echo chamber dulls
the ears.

What, then, if you'll say, makes you passionate about Durrell's works?

-James