[ilds] recent article

Denise Tart & David Green dtart at bigpond.net.au
Wed Mar 19 12:16:52 PDT 2014

Mars, I have raised the possibility of this connection before. Marr makes no mention of Durrell and White meeting and neither it seems does any Durrell scholarship this. I have raised this matter on the list before and there was no response. maybe no one knows anything? White read Durrell's work and liked it. Given what you list below it is highly likely they met. Maybe they did not hit it off; both very different characters socially, one ebullient and one withdrawn.

David

Sent from my iPad