[ilds] recent article

Marc Piel marc at marcpiel.fr
Wed Mar 19 08:23:14 PDT 2014

I am reading Patrick White's bio by David Marr; It is very likely that he and LD met in Alex:
- both were there at the same time,
- both frequented George de Menasce and family,
- both met Robert Liddel,
- both frequented the same area in Alex -PW and his friend, lived Rue Safia Zaghoul, 2 streets up from LD's office,
- Surely they must have met through their war service working for the Brits?

I am not half way through yet.
Will complete this later.

When is Michael Haag's book coming,
B R