[ilds] recent article

Ken Gammage gammage.kennedy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 08:17:48 PDT 2014

Very good James. I have an outline for a paper on the Revolt titled:
"Postmodern Sci-Fi or Gothic Romance?" On my next reading I am hoping to
confirm my belief that World War II is never mentioned anywhere in the
Revolt.

Of course Laphroaig is justly celebrated as the peaty nectar of Islay,
along with its rival Lagavulin. Lovely stuff.

I have several books of Durrell's poetry. Which poems in A Private Country
have particularly struck you?

Cheers - Ken