[ilds] recent article

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 23:28:10 PDT 2014

A noble idea, Ken!  I'm thinking about Durrell's /Revolt of Aphrodite/
right now, and more generally about the superiority of Laphroaig's
Quartet Cask line in contrast to their 10 year or sherry barrel (I've
not tried the triple-wood).

I've been re-reading Durrell's /A Private Country/ lately too and am
struck by it again, as I seem to be each time I pick it up.

You're right to wonder about social media though -- word is, Twitter is
tweeting Old D on a continuous basis.

Best,
James