[ilds] Vancouver CFP

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 22:59:17 PST 2014

Dear all,

For those proposing papers for On Miracle Ground in Vancouver this
summer, I've just learned that the ILDS website is temporarily down --
<www.lawrencedurrell.org>.  I can only assume that the thousands of
scholars submitting excellent work has overrun our server's capacity...
  Either that, or our ISP scheduled mid-month updates of which we are
unaware and the timing of which is particularly bad (suspiciously near
to midnight EST).  The former is clearly the best contender for truth.

Fear not.  The site should be online again very shortly, but you can
email the organizers directly <gifford at fdu.edu>.

More to follow.

Best to all,