[ilds] new Durrell article

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 23:45:29 PST 2013

Hello all,

I've just seen a new article posted on Durrell that relates to Jim
Nichols' recent book through FDU Press:

González-Vaquerizo, Helena. "Parallel Women Characters and Femininity in
Durrell's and Kazantzakis's Work" /CLCWeb: Comparative Literature and
Culture/ 15.4 (2013): <http://docs.lib.purdue.edu/clcweb/vol15/iss8>

I hope it's enjoyed!  I'm still reading through it just now.

All best,
---------------------------------------
James Gifford, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English and University Core Director
School of English, Philosophy and Humanities
University College: Arts, Sciences, Professional Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus
Voice: 604-648-4476
Fax: 604-648-4489
E-mail: gifford at fdu.edu
http://alpha.fdu.edu/~jgifford