[ilds] Ray Morrison

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Tue Mar 5 14:47:03 PST 2013

Sorry to hear. I thought that I would talk with him again. So it goes.

Do you know where his Durrell collection will go? I remember talking with him about items that he had.

Bill

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *