[ilds] Durrell permissions

William Apt billyapt at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 21:29:37 PST 2013

At the risk of telling you something you may already know: Gunther Stulhmann? But I have no idea if he is still living or still the estate's agent. Karl Orend, the editor of the Henry Miller Journal, may also be able yo provide assistance.

WILLIAM APT
Attorney at Law
812 San Antonio St, Ste 401
Austin TX 78701