[ilds] Year of Ulysses (YoU)

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 13:53:57 PDT 2012

Dear all,

While this does not directly relate to Durrell, I think the spirit of
the enterprise may be of interest.

Best,
James

----

The Modernist Versions Project is proud to announce the "Year of
Ulysses." As of today, the Modernist Versions Project is now on the web
at http://www.modernistversions.ca! To mark the occasion, we have
released the front matter and first three chapters of /Ulysses/ in
high-quality page images taken from the 1922 first edition (available in
.pdf and .txt formats). Please visit the site for details on our
year-long celebration, featuring regular releases of more of the 1922
/Ulysses/ culminating with the full novel on Bloomsday 2013, monthly
live online chats about the novel, a series of lectures by leading
figures in Joyce studies, and the "It's All About YoU" art competition
with its $500 grand prize.

Click over to http://www.modernistversions.ca now to see more.

--
James Gifford, Ph.D.