[ilds] Open Media (more news)

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 05:03:41 PDT 2012

Hello all,

For those who may not "tweet," here's more news from Open Media on the
eBook editions of Durrell's works:

http://www.openroadmedia.com/blog/2012-06-13/Featured-Excerpt-From-i-Justine-i-by-Lawrence-Durrell.aspx

Great congratulations to Open Media for this major undertaking!

Having just criss-crossed the Atlantic and North America with my Kobo
reader for the first time, I suddenly find the advantages of the digital
age sing out.  The books from Charring Cross could rest in comfort in my
suitcase while I kept a library in my side pocket...

Best,
---------------------------------------
James Gifford, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of English and University Core Director
School of English, Philosophy and Humanities
University College: Arts, Sciences, Professional Studies
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Vancouver Campus
Voice: 604-648-4476
Fax: 604-648-4489
E-mail: gifford at fdu.edu
http://alpha.fdu.edu/~jgifford