[ilds] errata list for Chamberlin chronology

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Tue May 8 18:37:36 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Brewster has sent me an errata slip for the Durrell School of Corfu's
edition of his /A Chronology of the Life and Times of Lawrence Durrell/.

Please see the attached, and I'll send a copy to the listserv after this
with the text in the body of the email (attachments are scrubbed for the
archived copy of the listserv).

Best to all,
James