[ilds] [New post] “The Things People Get Up To On Their Birthdays!”: Centenary Day.

Durrell 2012: The Lawrence Durrell Centenary. donotreply at wordpress.com
Mon Feb 27 11:31:49 PST 2012

Post       : “The Things People Get Up To On Their Birthdays!”: Centenary Day.
URL        : http://durrell2012.com/2012/02/27/the-things-people-get-up-to-on-their-birthdays-centenary-day/
Posted     : 27 February 2012 at 19:30
Author     : durrell2012
Tags       : Durrell 2012 Event, Lawrence Durrell, The Alexandria Quartet
Categories : Biography, Durrell 2012 Event, Durrell in the News, Lawrence Durrell, The Alexandria Quartet, Uncategorized

Happy Birthday, Lawrence Durrell:  27 February 1912 — 27 February 2012. Time for celebrations, a good bit of wine, and public waltzing in the square! It was late when we walked back together towards Trafalgar Square in the falling snow. There were few people about and the snowflakes deadened our footsteps. In the Square itself your poet stopped to [...]

Read more of this post (http://durrell2012.com/2012/02/27/the-things-people-get-up-to-on-their-birthdays-centenary-day/)

--
WordPress.com | Thanks for flying with WordPress!