[ilds] Durrell 2012

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:33:15 PST 2012

Hi Billy,

This probably applies to a lot of people, so I'll post it to the list
for everyone.

The paper submissions already sent are now with the committee, and many
acceptance letters have been issued.  The society's executive is
gathered (here) in Louisville for the the 20th Century Literature and
Culture Conference at which we hold a Durrell panel every year.  We'll
discuss registration procedures on Saturday and then put the
registration information online shortly thereafter.

There is a lot to report on London, but we're going to try to talk it
all through while we're face-to-face in Kentucky before posting it
piecemeal.

That said, I think Durrell 2012 in London will be a conference exceeding
everyone's expectations!  Watch for the updates.

Best,
James