[ilds] Guardian podcast and discussion

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 12:20:11 PST 2012

Hi Marc,

It should be free...  You can access it directly on the Durrell2012 site:

http://durrell2012.com/2012/02/10/a-most-extraordinary-achievement/

It's also free to download directly as an .mp3 file here:

http://audio.theguardian.tv/audio/kip/books/series/books/1328877299709/664/gdn.book.110210.tm.Lawrence-Durrell-Jan-Morris-books.mp3

No money making exercise here, or at least I hope not!

Best,
James