[ilds] Penelope Durrell Hope

John Mason Sneddon jsneddon2 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Feb 6 02:43:07 PST 2012

Penelope Durrell Hope

Published in the Hereford Times on 28 October 10

DURRELL-HOPE Penelope. Peacefully at home at The Garden House, Whitney-
on-Wye on Thursday October 21 2010, aged 70 years. A private Family
service of committal at Hereford Crematorium will be followed by a
memorial service at the Church of St Peter and St Paul, Whitney-on-Wye
at a later date. Funeral arrangements by Oak Tree Funeral Services of
the Cemetery Chapel, Kington and 6 Castle Close, Eardisley. 01544 327829

I knew Penny, and her then husband Roger, very well when we were all
young and lived in Cornwall. Both Roger and I were craft potters (he
also ran a small farm).

i helped them move all their stuff to Ireland.

I loved them both very much and the memories come flooding back
triggered by the reviews to Amateurs in Eden hence the internet search.