[ilds] Fwd: Durrell and the City is published

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sat Dec 31 09:40:37 PST 2011

Hello all,

Many congratulations to Don Kaczvinksy on this new edited collection!
It's a great way to close 2011 and enter the centenary year.

Don reports "/Durrell and the City: Collected Essays on Place/ was
published on December 20th.... Also Amazon.com has made available for
viewing the table of contents, introduction, index, and random pages.
The book will also be downloadable as an ebook.... Now we wait for the
reviews."

Here's the link for those who want to take a peak or order a copy:

http://www.amazon.com/Durrell-City-Collected-Essays-Place/dp/1611474531

I hope everyone is enjoying a fine New Year's Eve.

Best,