[ilds] Recollected passage; Durrell?

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 08:47:54 PST 2011

Wasn't the hydroplane in the scene where Darley and Keats go fishing in
Spain while Nick, Justine, and Gatsby are late arriving?

It must be something about the green light in the duckshoot that brings
out a glow from the haze made visible by the spectral illumination of
moonshine...

What's your most memorable scene, Bill?

-Jamie