[ilds] Oxford City Directory 1950s

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Wed Aug 17 13:23:33 PDT 2011

I've been told that cities have kept directories from the year dot. Did Oxford keep such a directory in the 50's?

I just sent an email to Oxford to check -- but I'm  not sure I sent it to the right address.

Bill

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *