[ilds] listserv error

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:56:27 PDT 2011

Hello all,

An administrative note -- the ILDS listserv seems to be returning some
messages to the list as undeliverable.  This has been intermittent for a
few weeks and has increased in frequency yesterday and today.  If you
receive an error message, please resend (and Cc me so that I know about
it; the administrators don't otherwise receive notification).

I'll contact the institutional sponsors to see what's afoot, but I know
server upgrades are underway, so this is likely a temporary side-effect.
  Thanks for being patient.

Best,