[ilds] Oxford

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:47:10 PDT 2011

Yes, that's the one.  Alas, apart from the Cyprus letters, there isn't a
return address (presumably on the envelopes that haven't survived).

Ian saw the materials, and his correspondence is included, but comparing
the letters to the biography suggests that he was only shown parts of
the correspondence.  No major revisions from it, but it does shed light
on his connections and who might show up for celebrations of his works.

Best,
Jamie