[ilds] The Ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead

Bruce Redwine bredwine1968 at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 17 09:34:27 PDT 2011

Thanks for the review.  It's interesting and informative.  So, The Tibetan Book of the Dead may be bogus, just as Madame Blavatsky's writings were?  Bogus or not, the focus should be, I think, on how Durrell responded and interpreted such materials.  Durrell, after all, was a poet, not a scholar, and should not be held to the standards of the latter.

Bruce