[ilds] Book of the Dead

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 09:36:28 PDT 2011

In many respects, the "lost" volumes are more interesting because
they're not generally accounted for in the critical literature.  The
odds & ends here & there in libraries and personal collections...
They're scattered at dozens of places, most of which have them held in
another author's papers (Connelly even had Durrell's intended revisions
to /Tunc/).  Who knows what was lost -- a long-term project could be
retrospectively assembling a list from the known materials as well as
those referred to in his correspondences, but that would be a big, big
project.

Cheers,
James