[ilds] sparagmos

Godshalk, William (godshawl) godshawl at ucmail.uc.edu
Sun Jul 24 13:15:49 PDT 2011

Sparagmos -- poor James.

Language is metaphoric.

And sometimes the metaphors we use are confusing. Even salacious -- like I  put my all into this email. In EM English "all" can mean penis. Nothing means tunc.

Well. I'd better hit the road.

Will in double plus.

W. L. Godshalk *
Department of English    *           *
University of Cincinnati*   * Stellar Disorder  *
OH 45221-0069 *  *